- Algebraic number theory, intercollegiate classes, Hilary term 2020.
- Galois theory, intercollegiate classes, Michaelmas term 2019.
- Project "Eisenstein series", summer 2019. Funded by LMS undergraduate research bursary and EPSRC vacation bursary.
- Algebraic number theory, Hilary term 2019.
- Project "L-functions and automorphic forms", summer 2018. Funded by EPSRC vacation bursary.
- Lecturing at the University of Bristol. Autumn 2015. "Topics in modern geometry".
- Project supervision at the University of Bristol. 2015 - 2017. Zeta functions of rings, p-adic numbers and fractals, Zariski topology, an unusual field.
- Postgraduate demonstrator at the University of Nottingham (2010 - 2014);
- Undergraduate marker at the University of Durham (2009 - 2010).